Tuesday, January 8

Just a Little from Santa

Because of the money that we spent on our Secret Santa family, Santa was not left with much for us. So we had a little Christmas, but it was full of joy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This is Austin's attempt at staying awake, while watching a movie and waiting for Santa.

Then it was Christmas Day and time for presents. Austin was so excited. He got three new games (which he asked to play everyday since).


Michelle and I love this picture. Austin got a train whistle from Nana. Michelle asked him to hold it up so she could see it and get a picture of him with it. That was the result she got.

All in all Christmas was wonderful.

2 comments:

ruthiemarie said...

I LOVE that picture of Austin! He looks so smart, and SOOO CUTE! I can't wait to get the chance to see you all again, and hang out with my little nephew!

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. We sure missed you this year.