Thursday, June 25

Setting Up The Pool

We set up the pool at Jenn's house. It was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed playing in the pool as it filled with water. I enjoyed it too.


Kids enjoying our version of a water slide.



Me helping Logan enjoy the water.



More of the water slide.



Logan getting loves after a spill in the pool.



Me sliding the kids accross the pool.



Chilling with Logan.



Such a happy boy.



Me losing a battle with the kids. In my defense, they out numbered me.



Round 2 ending the same way.



Logan feeling like Daddy needing his shirt while in the pool.


Me sliding kids accross the pool at Aunt Jenn. No kids got hurt and Jenn got really wet. It turned out very well.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Looks like alot of fun. I am sure you are loving being back "home". Stay safe in that pool. =)

Julie said...

It's too bad you couldn't beat out all those kids but if the weather there is anything like here I wouldn't be fighting it too much. I bet the water felt nice.

Nana and Papa said...

I love the pictures of you guys in the pool it looks like you are all having fun.